Model/Circuit Number: 6G15
Years of Production: 1961 – 1966
- Front: Power Sw, Fuse (¾A), Pilot Lamp – Dwell, In, Mix, Tone, Out
- Rear: none
- Dimensions: 10″ x 19″ x 7½” (25.4 x 48.3 x 19.1 cm)
- Brown Leather ~ 1961-1963
- Black Strap ~ 1963-1966
- Feet: Chrome Glides
- Corners: None
- Wheat / Beige Grillcloth ~ 1961-1963
- Maroon / Oxblood ~ 1961-1962
- Wheat / Beige with Gold Sparkle ~ 1963
- Black / White / Silver Sparkle ~ 1963-1966
- Grille mounted, flat ~ 1961-1963
- Raised ~ 1963-1966
- Chrome & black script “Fender” w/ tail
Weight: 16 lbs. (7.3 Kg)
- Input: 12AT7, ½ 7025
- Reverb Driver: 6K6GT
- Reverb Recovery: ½ 7025
- Reverb In, Reverb Out, and Footswitch jacks are located under the chassis.
- The prototype reverb unit’s “grille” was covered in brown Tolex.
- The cosmetics of the production models matched the amps. White Tolex w/ maroon grille, brown tolex w/ wheat grille, black tolex w/ silver sparkle grille, etc.