Years of Production: 1972 – 1979
Controls: Silver, forward facing w/ blue labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass, Rev, Speed, Intensity – Master Vol – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2Â½A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack, Reverb Jack, Reverb Out, Reverb In
- Dimensions: 40½ x 26½ x 11½
- Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8”
- Handle: 2 Black Strap Handles (Sides)
- Feet: Casters
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Blue Sparkle Grill Cloth
Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 98 lbs.
- Size: 6 x 10
- Impedance: 5.2 ohms
- Model: Oxford 10L6, or CTS 10(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 100 or 135 watts
- Pre amp: 7025
- Power: 4 x 6L6GC
Bias: Fixed with Bias Pot.
Rectifier: Solid State
Comments: Fender used the 4 ohm output transformer from the Twin even though the Super Six Reverb’s speaker load was 5.2 ohms. A Line Out jack, hum balance pot, and a pull boost sw. were added near the end of the models run.