Years of Production: 1972 – 1981
Controls: Silver, forward facing w/ blue labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass, Rev, Speed, Intensity – Master Vol – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2Â½A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack, Reverb Jack, Reverb Out, Reverb In
- Dimensions: 20 x 26 3/4 x 10 5/8
- Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8′‘, 16” Tilt-Back Legs
- Handle: Black Strap Handle
- Feet: Casters
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Blue sparkle grill cloth withaluminum frame (68-69), without aluminum frame (70-81)
Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 85 lbs.
- Size: 1 x 15
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Model: Fender PS-15 (72-74), JBL D-130F (74-79), Electro Voice (79-81) or Gauss 15(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
Watts: 100 or 135 watts
- Pre amp: 2 x 12AT7, 1 x 12AX7A, 3 x 7025
- Power: 4 x 6L6GC
Bias: Fixed with Bias Pot.
Rectifier: Solid State
Comments: Fender switched back to the blackface era cosmetics some time in 1980. Vibrosonic Reverbs produced between late 1980 and 1981 have a black control panel and silver sparkle grille cloth. A Line Out jack, hum balance pot, and a pull boost sw. were added near the end of the models run.