- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass, Rev, Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack, Reverb Jack, Reverb Out, Reverb In
- Dimensions: 18½ x 24¾ x 9½
- Hardware: Medium Chassis Straps 4 5/8”
- Handle: Black Strap Handle
- Feet: Glides
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Blue sparkle grille cloth w/ aluminum frame (68-69), w/o aluminum frame (70-80)
Logo: Grillmounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 50 lbs.
- Size: 2 x 10
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Model: Oxford 10L5 or CTS 10(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 35-40 watts
- Pre amp: 7025
- Power: 2 x 6L6GC
Bias: Fixed with Bias Pot.
Comments: Fender switched back to the blackface era cosmetics some time in 1980. Vibrolux Reverbs produced between late 1980 and 1982 have a black control panel and silver sparkle grille cloth. A Boost pull switch was added some time in the mid 70s.