Fender Blackface Concert
Model/Circuit Number: AA763
Years of Production: 1963 – 1965
Controls: Black forward facing w/ white labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass, Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker, Ext. Spkr, Vibrato Pedal Jack.
- Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8″
- Handle: Black Strap
- Feet: Glides
Logo: Grille mounted, raised, chrome & black, script
- Size: 4 x 10
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Model: Oxford 10K5 or Utah v10LXC1(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
- Pre amp: 7025 ; 12AT7
- Power: 2 x 5881 / 6L6GC
- Bias: Fixed Bias with Bias Adjustment Pot
- Rectifier: Solid State
The Concert was retired at the end of 1965.
3 thoughts on “Fender Blackface Concert”
Call it a Bandmaster on steroids!!! Awsome tone with the Oxfords.
Pascal, That about sums it up. I have a 1963 with the oxfords and its sounds fantastic.
For me part of the sizzle is the 2 ohm O/P transformer – just like a Super Reverb – don’t know are the output trannies the same on both amps?