- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2Â½A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack, Reverb Jack, Reverb Out, Reverb In
- Dimensions: 20” x 26 1/8” x 10 1/2”
- Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8”, 16” Tilt-Back Legs
- Handle: Black Plastic Strap
- Feet: Chrome Glides
- Corners: Chrome Corner Protectors
Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 69 lbs.
- Size: 2 x 12
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Model: Jensen C12N or Oxford 12T6(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 85 watts
- Pre amp: 7025
- Power: 4 x 6L6GC
Bias: Fixed with bias adjustment pot.
Rectifier: Solid State
Comments: Beginning in early 1966 Fender offered JBL D-120F Speakers as an ”premium upgrade” to the Twin Reverb. Some early Twin Reverbs have tube charts specifying 7355 power tubes. It is unclear if any shipped in this configuration.