Fender Blackface Vibroverb
Model/Circuit Number: AA763, AB763
Years of Production: 1963 – 1964
Controls: Black, forward facing w/ white labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack, Reverb Jack, Reverb Out, Reverb In
- Dimensions: 19 x 25 x 10½
- Hardware: Medium Chassis Straps 4 5/8”
- Handle: Black Strap Handle
- Feet: Glides
- Corners: Corner Protectors
|Protect your amp with a Fender Vibroverb (Blackface) Style Cover|
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Silver Sparkle Grill Cloth
Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 57 lbs.
- Size: 1 x 15
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Model: JBL D-130, Jensen C15N, or CTS 15(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 40 watts
- Pre amp: 7025
- Power: 2 x 6L6GC
Bias: Fixed with Bias Adjustment Pot
Comments: The Vibroverb was retired in 1964.
5 thoughts on “Fender Blackface Vibroverb”
The Vibroverb sounds so beautiful! I had my “Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb” circuit converted to the Vibroverb circuit. What a difference! No wonder SRV played thru 2 of these along with his other amps in his arsenal.
Im going to build a clone bwhahaaaa….
I think that the size (height) is not correct. It is 20″ high, not 19 and the strap are large 5 5/8″.
I have one of these with a JBL D130.
Hi, I have a “68” Fender custom Vibrolux.
Can this also be converted to the 1964 Vibroverb circuitry.
478 342 8419