Fender Custom Dual Professional
Years of Production: 1994 – 1997
Controls: Black, forward facing w/ white screened labels, controls numbered 1-10
Knobs: Cream Barrel
- Front: In, In, Dwell, Mix, Tone – Channel A/B Sw, Fat Sw A, Fat Sw B, Vol A, Vol B, Treb, Bass, Mid – Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
- Dimensions: 19.87” x 26.15” x 10.37”
- Hardware: Medium Chassis Straps 4 5/8”, 16” Tilt-Back Legs
- Handle: Brown Plastic
- Feet: Glides
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Smooth Blonde Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Oxblood Grill Cloth
Logo: Grill mounted, flat, chrome & black script
Weight: 76 lbs.
- Size: 2 x 12
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Model: Celestion Vintage 30(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 100 watts
- Pre amp: 5 x 12AX7
- Power: 4 x 6L6
Bias: Fixed with bias adjustment pot
Rectifier: Solid State
2 thoughts on “Fender Custom Dual Professional”
Thank you for posting the information on this page. It was a helpful reference in the lead up to my purchase of a Dual Professional recently. I have two queries that other owners might chime in on.
1) Does anyone know exactly what the production # was on these? The highest serial number I have seen is in the 600’s. Has anyone seen anything 700 or higher? Mine is in the low 200’s so is mid 90s.
2) I am looking to put Casters on – I think the Mesa Boogie ones – pricey – but I like how you don’t have to put the big holes through the base. Does anyone have stories to share about caster mounting on these? Were there any issues w mounting near the reverb spring bag? Or experience w the Boogie casters.
It’s a fantastic amp.
I would put two locking casters and two regular casters. I have done this to a couple twins and a pro reverb. Absolutely no problems !!