Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Model/Circuit Number: 021-3201-000
Years of Production: 1997 – Present
Controls: Grey top facing w/ white screened labels, controls numbered 1-12
Knobs: Black Chicken Head
- Front: In, In, Norm/Bright Sw, Vol, More Drive Sw, Drive, ? Sw, Treb, Bass, Mid, Channel Sw, Master Vol, Reverb, Presence, Preamp Out, Power Amp In, Footswitch, Pilot Lamp, Power Sw, Standby Sw
- Dimensions: (4×10): 23 1/2 x 23 1/2 x 10 3/4, (2×12): 21” x 24 1/4” x 10 3/4”
- Handle: Black Dog Bone Handle
- Feet: Glides
- Corners: None
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Brown or Silver Sparkle Grill Cloth
Logo: Cabinet mounted, Black Script ”Fender-Deville”
Weight: 50 lbs.
- Size: 4 x 10, 2×12
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Model: Eminence (For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
~Watts: 60 watts
- Pre amp: 3 X 12AX7
- Power: 2 x 6L6
Rectifier: Solid State
3 thoughts on “Fender Hot Rod DeVille”
This amp does not have a fixed bias. It is adjustable. There is a dial on the PCB.
The term “Fixed Bias” means that it has an adjustable “fixed” bias voltage.
According the manual, Devilles are 4 or 2 Ohm, not 4 or 8 Ohm.