Fender Woody Princeton
Years of Production: 1946 – 1948
Controls: Rear facing, unpainted, unlabeled
- Front: In, In
- Handle: Matching Wood Handle
- Feet: Glides
- Tolex/Tweed: Uncovered. Natural finish maple, walnut, or mahogony
- Grill Cloth: Red, blue or gold fabric w/ 3 chrome slats
- Size: 1 x 8
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Model: Field coil or fixed magnet Jensen(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
~Watts: 4 watts
- Pre amp: Metal envelope 6SL7 or 6SJ7
- Power: Metal envelope 6V6 (single ended)
Bias: Cathode Biased
Rectifier: Metal Envelope 5Y3
Comments: The Princeton switched from the field coil speakers to a fixed magnet speakers some time in 1947.
2 thoughts on “Fender Woody Princeton”
I just found one of these in someone’s trash and it works it has red on the front though !
Hey Lisa, would you consider selling your amp?