Years of Production: 1970 – 1982
Controls: Silver, forward facing w/ blue labels
Knobs: 1-10 Skirted Knobs
- Front: In, In, Vol/Power Sw., Tone – Pilot Lamp
- Dimensions: 20 3/4” x 17” x 9 1/2”
- Hardware: Medium Chassis Straps 4 5/8”
- Handle: Black Strap Handle
- Feet: Glides
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Blue Sparkle Grill Cloth
Logo: Grille mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 24 lbs.
- Size: 1 x 12
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Model: Oxford 126PJ4 or CTS 12(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
~Watts: 12 watts
- Pre amp: 12AX7
- Power: 2 x 6AQ5 (7 pin minature pentode) or 2 x 6V6
Bias: Cathode Biased
Rectifier: Solid State
Comments: Fender switched back to the blackface era cosmetics some time in 1980. Musicmaster Bass amps produced between late 1980 and 1982 have a black control panel and silver sparkle grille cloth.
|Avg Model Year Price||Avg Monthly Price Chart||Avg Monthly Price|
NOTE: Trend is a linear fit to the weighted per-month average price. It only serves as an abstract notion of general direction of the data and is not to be considered a predictor of future vintage amplifier prices.