Fender Twin Reverb 1965 Reissue
Model/Circuit Number: 021-7300-000
Years of Production: 1992 – Present
Era: Vintage Reissue
Controls: Black, forward facing w/ white labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
- Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
- Rear: AC Outlet, Polarity Sw, Fuse, Power Sw, Stby Sw, Speaker, Ex. Speaker, Reverb In, Reverb Out, Trem Sw, Rev Sw
- Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8”, 16” Tilt-Back Legs
- Handle: Black Strap Handle
- Feet: Glides
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Silver Sparkle Grill Cloth
Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 64 lbs.
- Size: 2 x 12
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Model: 2-12 JensenÂ® C-12K, 8 ohm Speakers with Ceramic Magnets, p/n 0057146000(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 85 watts
- Pre amp: 12AX7
- Power: 4 x 5881
Bias: Fixed Bias
Rectifier: Solid State
Comments: This is a copy of the black face Twin Reverb, but it uses PCB construction and has Â¼” jacks for the footswitch.
6 thoughts on “Fender Twin Reverb 1965 Reissue”
this amp is very good but i can´t make the download of schematic… some one can see want is wrong?
The Schematic link has been updated.
Go to Hoffman amps for the schematic
For what? If you are refering to the average prices, we do not currently have any data for this amp.