Fender ’64 Vibroverb Custom
Model/Circuit Number: Fender ’64 Vibroverb Custom
Years of Production: 2003 – 2008
Era: Vintage Reissue
Controls: Black forward facing w/ white screened labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
- Front: “Normal” In 1 & 2, Bright switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, “Vibrato” In 1 & 2, Bright switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity, red jewel pilot
- Rear: Diode/Tube Rectifier switch, 3A fuse, Power cable port, Power switch, Standby switch, Int speaker jack, Ext speaker jack, Footswitch jack, Channel & Effect Kill switch, Reverb output, Reverb input
- Dimensions: 19″ H X 25″ W X 10.5″ D
- Handle: Vinyl strap w/ nickel plated caps
- Feet: Glides
- Hardware: Chrome tilt-back legs
- Corners: Bottom, nickel plated
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Black white silver grill cloth
Logo: Grille mounted, raised, chrome & black script “Fender” w/ tail
Weight: 57 lbs.
Speakers/Load: 1 x 15″ / 4 ohms
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
Watts: 50 Watts
- Pre amp: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power: 2 X 6L6GE
Rectifier: 1 X 5U4GB / Solid State diodes
3 thoughts on “Fender ’64 Vibroverb Custom”
I believe the correct load on this amp is 8 ohms.
Do you have this amp for sale?
This incarnation of the Vibroverb was made for only a few months, and it is thought that fewer than 600 of these units were made.